I'm feeling really exhausted and run over today. Two days at the new job have my body rebelling a little bit. Lots of pain, really tired, feeling a bit disheartened. So I decided today would be a good day for a ta-da list to remind myself of good things.
- I've blogged every day this month!
- I'm keeping up with the lessons in the 5-day plotting challenge I signed up for even with starting the new job
- I did my strength training exercises today even though I was so wiped out
- Yesterday I walked 3 miles during my school day--two years ago I would have thought that was impossible
- I made a healthy dinner for us tonight instead of ordering out
I've been getting some stuff done. I'm still taking care of the basics even with feeling so beat up. Tomorrow I get to sleep in because I don't work on Wednesdays. Tomorrow, I'll probably have more to say.