I've been up to all sorts of creative shenanigans lately, as you can see from the photo. I thought I'd catch you up on my world and ask about what you've been making and inspired by lately.
So, in no particular order, lately I've been:
- Writing (and winning!) NaNoWriMo
- Gel printing, painting, and gluing Christmas stockings and mini trees for holiday cards
- Making a tiny little journal (it's just over 3x5!) for Kasia Avery's Advent Calendar art journal workshop
- Stitching a bunch of tiny beaded embroidery kits on perforated paper
- Deciding between learning stumpwork embroidery or goldwork in 2021
I'm also planning out a new-recipe-a-month experiment for 2021. There will be pictures of food next year! And of course I'm finishing up the lessons for New Year's Ease. There's still time to join me for that, so jump on in!
What about you? What have you been creating or inspired by? Any plans for new projects? Drop me a note in the comments--I'd love to hear about your creative life.