I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I don't really have that much to do, but I think after an entire year being unemployed and not on a schedule, now that I'm starting to work a bit more (with a long-term job starting on the 14th) having anything that has to happen at certain times is feeling like a lot. So I'm going to handle it the way I usually do--with a list.
Things I'm planning for this week (and a little bit beyond):
- Work on stories at least 4 times
- Post ROW80 goals for Round 2
- Make class handouts for the two embroidery classes I'm teaching the first weekend in May
- Give feedback on L's writing that I meant to do last week
- Try out new PT exercises for my knee and hip and start working them into my regular routines
- Catch up on Wanderlust lessons
- Blog daily
- Read 3 blogs daily
I really want to put a million things on there. I was going to write out all the ROW80 goals here--maybe I should. I feel like there's a lot more I'm supposed to be getting done, but now that I'm making the list I don't know for sure what it all is. Working on my studio--cleaning, organizing, setting it up so I can actually work in there. Changing the sheets and washing the dirty ones. I'm sure there was so much more zooming through my head until I started the list. Maybe that means these are the important things. Anything else that comes up can go on a list for another time. I think this must be the list for this week. My head is feeling better, so it's definitely good enough to work with, and that's what I was aiming for, so I'm going to call it good.