I was trying to write a different post, but it's not quite working out, so how about a little list of things I like right now in my world? I've had a couple of weird and cranky days, so I think I need this.
- We have pretty lights all around our yard now, and they make me smile every time I look out the window and see them all lit up at night.
- I have several books loaded onto my Kindle for reading, so I'm spoiled for choice, and I love that feeling. It's very comforting knowing I have lots of good things to read.
- I got some new stencils and paint, so this weekend I'm going to have some good play time.
- It's been really chilly the last couple of nights, so sleeping has been extra good.
- All of my closest people have received their second doses of vaccine, so very soon we will get to be together in person (and we're putting in a patio and fixing up the yard for the occasion!)
What about you? How's your world? What good things are there for you right now?
Until next time,