It's been a really long, hard day. But I got some big things sorted out and still managed a load of laundry and a shower! And now I'm going to use a technique I learned from the fabulous Liz Lamoreux. I'm going to find five good things in this day. (By the way, take one of her Here sessions--so wonderful, peaceful, comforting, uplifting. Just so good!)
- Chinese carry-out for dinner
- Goofy cats running around making me laugh
- All of my besties have had their vaccines or have scheduled them, so we should get to have a small gathering in my yard in a few weeks!
- Today I learned about the bee hummingbird, the world's smallest bird, and someone had one perched on their finger in a photo (it must have been a baby) and it was so tiny--really the size of a bee!
- Met online with my writing group and had a great talk about doll houses and miniatures which was funny and odd and very fun
That's what I can manage today. And for today it's enough.